I miss being underwater… I could go down for a quick dip in the pool, but instead I want to fly over 10 hours to Honduras! Specifically a small group of islands off the coast of Honduras, the Bay Islands.
I’m looking at mid-June to go and thinking:
- Flying out there over night to Roatan but go straight to Ulita
- 3 days doing an Advanced Open Water diving course, probably with PADI this time
- 1 day free to explore then go over to Roatan
- Possibly 3 more days to do a Rescue Diver course as well (will require some first aid recertification)
- Some fun dives and exploration
- Lots of drinking!
I’ll probably have to get the Continental flight out there, so go via Houstan. Might be a bit of sleeping in the airport but so what! I need some fun!
To prepare for this, I bought myself a Panasonic DMC-TS2 Camera today!
One thought on “Honduras Trip in the pipeline!”
Pingback: Winter Exploring « H